Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions before your first appointment:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurances accepted (partial list):
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
- Health Net
- MHN/Managed Health Network
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Out of Network
- PHCS/Private Health Care Systems
- Others - check with yours
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and many major insurances accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.